Essays + Articles
Essays & Articles
- Making Magic: Mastering the Art of Magic Realism, Writer’s Digest
- Saving the Bird, Flyway: Journal of Writing & Environment
- With Child, The Manifest-Station
- In China, a baby breaks the language barrier, Christian Science Monitor
- On the Ranch, Bluestem
- Writers Recommend, Poets & Writers Magazine
- Cherries Jubilee, Hypertext Magazine
- Kristin Bair O’Keeffe talks about her debut novel Thirsty, Pittsburgh at the turn of the twentieth century, steel-making, her home in Shanghai, China, and the inspiration of place in her writing process.
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette book editor Bob Hoover talks with Kristin Bair O’Keeffe, author of Thirsty, a novel set in the 19th century in a gritty steel town on the slopes above the Monongahela River just outside of Pittsburgh.